Get to know Zoë Das, CLD
The Northern suburbs of Atlanta have been my home for the past 20 years, off and on. I was raised overseas in a missionary family and then again lived overseas as a young adult. In my free time I love to be outdoors with my husband and two children, participate in church and nonprofit activities, travel internationally, and study birth. I will be seeking to further my education in 2016 as I begin my journey to become a Certified Nurse Midwife. Supporting women in birth is an intimate and precious honor that I do not take lightly and I am humbled to have the privilege of being a doula, childbirth educator, and eventually a Midwife.
The birth of my son in 2011 opened my eyes to the incredible world of birth. I walked away from his birth changed forever. Changed for the better. Women’s innate strength has been undermined by mainstream western medicine. I have come to know through my own 2 birth experiences as well as professional encounters that women truly are capable of Owning their pregnancy and birth.
My services reflect my belief in your ability to make educated decisions that are right for your family. I use your choices to provide a unique plan of emotional and physical support and walk with you as closely as you desire to help you achieve your goals.
While she attends all types of births, Zoe is the Atlanta Homebirth Doula, specializing in homebirth. She is a certified midwife assistant.
Doula Services include:
- Phone and Email support throughout pregnancy
- 1-2 in person meetings during pregnancy
- 24/7 availability and phone support beginning at 36 weeks
- continuous in-person labor support after onset of Active Labor
- 1-3 hours of immediate postpartum support
- note taking for fun quotes and details throughout labor
- optional in-home visit 1-3 weeks postpartum
- Over 3 years of experience in doula work and childbirth education
- Have served as a doula mentor to new doulas
- Supported Hospital Birth, Home Birth, Epidural Birth, Water Birth, Twin Birth, Surgical Birth (C-Section), and VBACs (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean)
- Experience with multiple providers throughout Atlanta
I would love the opportunity to get to know you, your birth goals, and to discover whether or not I would be a good fit for your birth team. Contact me today for more information about my services and to find a convenient time for us to meet.
Schedule your no-cost consultation with Zoë now!
Zoe offers private childbirth education classes for her clients.